- Wood Frames
- Screw Eyes
- Screwdriver (to help turn screw eyes)
~ 30 min – 1 hour
How to Make it Happen:
1) Here are the materials I used- substitute sizes & materials as you like (as long as the frames are made of wood)
2) Screw the screw eyes into the frames until the threads are fully embedded in the wood – I find it easier to turn them by using a screwdriver.
3) The S-hook on the left is straight from the package, and the S-hook on the right has been squeezed by pliers (make sure the hooks aren’t completely closed, or you won’t be able to assemble the frames).
4) Use four screw eyes per frame – here are two frames ready to be fastened together using the S-hooks.
|Step 5 - Finished frames|
5) Fasten the frames together using the S-hooks, and hang using wire or a picture hook!